St. Catherine’s Church
Built by the Anglican community in Stuttgart in 1868, the building is now owned by the Old Catholic Gemeinde who generously allow us to worship in their church.
St Catherine’s can be reached easily by public transport and is a short walk from both:
Olgaeck – U-Bahn: U5, U6, U7, U15, and busses: 42 and 43
Charlottenplatz – U-Bahn: U1, U2, U4, U5, U6, U7, U12, U15 and busses: 42, 43, 44 and 92
Timetables and directions are available from www.vvs.de
For those travelling by car St Catherine’s is close to the B14 and the B27 running through the centre of Stuttgart, see map below.