we continue with our series of pictures to reflect on…….
THE ANNUAL CHURCH MEETING Sunday 07.04.19
pray for those who serve St Catherine’s in a range of different ways – formally and informally… Might you become one of them?
The Annual Church Meeting will take place immediately after the service. Only those who are listed on the electoral roll are entitled to vote at the meeting. This list will be circulated in the form of a sign in sheet before the meeting. Apologies from those who cannot attend may be added.
we pray this week for ourselves and those who are dear to us…
and if we want to – also in the context of our Lenten journey
we pray for all who work to relief the suffering of the recent floods in Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi
that governments as well as individuals would be generous
- Ladies Evening Group – Wed. 10th April – Kwan Kao – email email@example.com if you would like to join us.
- Sunday 14. Palm Sunday and Passion Reading
- Thursday 18. Maundy / Green Thursday Service in the Anglican Centre @ 19.30
- Friday 19. Good Friday
Open House 10.30-19.30 in the Anglican Centre come and go as you pleasesuitable for all ages
- Saturday 20. Holy Saturday – Ecumenical Vigil Service @ 21-23.30 begins in Leonardskirche and finishes in Katherinenkirche
- Sunday 21. Easter Sunday Eucharist @ 11.15 in Church followed by Easter egg hunt for children and bring-and-share lunch for all
- Women’s Group – Thursday 25th April – 10:00 – Anglican Centre
once again two things this week:
- firstly a big Thank You to all who give regularly or at all
- secondly there are now hard copy forms available as well as website links for those who want to switch to ‘Planned Giving’ PlannedGivingForm2019
finally too an appeal to anyone who has either experience or a passion for fundraising and grant application to join our finance team – you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
will remain the same throughout Lent:
“Create in me a clean heart O God.” PSALM 51.10 (for pre-schoolers)
“Create in me a clean heart O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.” PSALM 51.10 (everyone else)
- the Church Council will need from April onwards a new Council Treasurer – could this be You ?? (ask Kara what is required in skills and duties)
- the Church will need from April onwards a representative for ‘Council of Anglican and Episcopal Churches in Germany’ required – they meet twice a year for 24 hours next one is in September and will be hosted by us !!
- other gifts sought please:
- – technical support
- – intercessions – public or private
- – healing prayer – private
- – fundraising
- – Sunday school team will need another person from September
- – do you play an instrument – our much loved organist is allowed holidays and additions to his ensemble.
offers of help to email@example.com or speak to Kara
St Catherine’s Anglican Church does not receive financial support from the German government or the Diocese in Europe. We depend on the generous financial support of those that worship with us to support our ministry.
Thank you in advance for your support !
Your contributions may be paid by Überweisung to St Catherine’s Church:
The Friends of the English Church e.V.
IBAN: DE67 5206 0410 0000 4022 22
Arrangements can also be made for those wishing to give from other countries because they no longer live in Stuttgart / Germany – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org