In the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you and others living with you, light as many candles as you like and join with our HomeChurch services.
Why not invite friends and family, near and far, to share the experience with you via Zoom or similar on-line platforms?
- from 3rd January – A NEW YEAR LITURGY and from 10th January an EPIPHANY LITURGY
what you will find there – a liturgy for New Year and for Epiphany complete with door chalking
- from Thursday 24th December – A CHRISTMAS LITURGY
what you will find there – a liturgy with Readings and Carols and Prayers for Christmas
- from Tuesday 22nd December – A BLUE CHRISTMAS
what you will find there – a reflective event of gentle music and readings and prayers and candles to be lit especially created for the bereaved and those who have borne losses of any kind this year
- FROM Sunday 13th December – LESSONS AND CAROLS
what you will find there – a selection of bible readings to listen to or find in your own bible, seasonal prayers and poems, contributions from youngsters at St. Catherine’s and a selection of traditional Advent and Christmas and Epiphany Carols and Anthems which will grow in the coming week – compile as many Carol Services as you would like
- FROM Sunday 13th December – CHRISTINGLE SERVICE for children
what you will find there – some colouring and some songs and a story and some prayers to join in with (note to adults – let any children take a lead in this service)
- There will be the opportunity to support CHARITIES – this year as every year, sharing our blessings with those less fortunate is an important part of our values at St. Catherine’s.
Thank you to the key contributors: our musicians, readers and webteam.
Thank you to all of you who worship with us and in your turn invite others to do so too.
But the final word remains:-