followed by Coffee in the Anglican Centre
and Council Meeting
(with Tweens provision postponed til next week)
Help our Chaplain learn more about our congregation
The Church of England’s provides an online survey to churches to help with planning and mission. Over the next two weeks we will be using it to help build up a picture of our congregation.
The survey is completely anonymous but you need to request the link if you are not on our mailing list. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete before 30th November.
Bishop’s Advent Appeal 2023
Anglican Communion Fund: South Asia
Bishop Robert writes: As the Diocese in and for Europe, we are deeply aware of our international context; perhaps we’re also well-placed, then, to think internationally outside Europe itself. I’m delighted to say that we will be supporting this Advent the Anglican Communion Fund of the Archbishop of Canterbury. It exists to make small investments across the church; in the right hands, these can have great impact.
The focus of this year’s work is South Asia, with which I now myself feel a special link, after my sabbatical in that part of the world in early 2023.
Find out more about how you can support this appeal here
- we pray for our children and young people
- we pray for our Chaplain, Wardens and Council as they meet this Sunday
- we pray for those engaged in keeping our community safe
- we pray for discernment and guidance as we seek to appoint a Safeguarding Officer
- we pray for the victims and perpetrators of violence and aggression
- we pray for peace
Lord have mercy – Christ have mercy – Lord have mercy