You are welcome to join us for worship, but please note…
To minimize the risk of infection with COVID-19, hygiene regulations also apply here in church. Please show responsibility towards one another by complying fully with these regulations:
- Please avoid all physical contact.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metres from each other, before, during and after the service.
People who live in the same household are allowed to sit together.
- Please cover your mouth and nose or wear a suitable face mask from the moment you enter the church until you leave it.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use at the doors.
- Please comply with the warden’s instructions and, if not pre-registered, give your name and contact details in case contract tracing should prove necessary.
- If you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection, or you’ve been in direct contact with sick persons in the last 14 days, we’re sorry, but you’re not allowed to take part in our worship.
There will Not be any coffee or refreshments after the service.
Those wishing to attend worship on Saturday evenings should register with the warden by 8am on Friday morning. email@example.com The Chaplain will confirm your reservation on Friday afternoon.
(all of which to be reviewed weekly)
- Masks (no mask = no admission)
- Doors remain open (so no touching of them necessary in/out)
- Names and contact details at time of booking (for tracing)
- Services under an hour
- No admission of people sick or in quarantine or respiratory history
- Cleaning before and after every ‘use’ of the building (disinfect)
- Service orders to be provided (touched from printer to person with gloves)
- Singing only for organist in his loft
- Seating only in ‘marked’ pews (no movement of persons)
- Clergy (only 1) to remain on the steps at all times (no processing)
- Discourage ‘at risk’ groups – over 60s / health conditions
- All of the above to be read out on church forecourt ahead of admission to the building (every week)