Sunday 23rd July – Eucharist @12:00
Followed by coffee in the Anglican Centre
New in Common Prayer… service outline bookmarks.
Paperless services save both the environment, money and time – but leave newcomers and those less familiar with Anglican worship struggling to find their way around the two books they are given as they come in.
To help with this, we are trialling a laminated book mark with the outline of the service, page numbers, prompts as to where to find the hymn numbers and on the back links to the notices and giving information.
There is a small initial print run – more will be produced in due course, if you have any construction suggestions or corrections please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
we pray for our Chaplain-designate
As the school term draws to a close we pray for those who are finishing school or changing schools
we pray for all who travel for work, pleasure or out of desperation
Notes from the Council Meeting
- The service schedule agreed by the Council in March is as follows:
1st, 4th Sundays @12:00
2nd Sunday – Saturday @17:00
3rd, 5th Sundays @10:00
The service schedule cannot be altered during an interregnum but will be revisited in due course once our new Chaplain is settled in post
- Licensing of Chaplain – Sunday 24th September @12:00
- Book Sale – Saturday 14th October
Sundays@10 Summer Reading Discussion
Borrow a book from our new Chaplaincy Library to read over the summer and join us on Sunday 3rd September @10am to share what we have read, what inspired us, what questions we were left with…
Would you recommend your book?
The Anglican World beyond Stuttgart
– The next meeting of the Council of Anglican and Episcopal Churches in Germany is “educational” and open to all! It is from 7 – 9 September 2023 in Frankfurt and the theme is “Defending Democracy: the role of the churches in the democratic process.” Find out more
– Diocesan Conference: God’s Kaleidoscope – the International Call to Racial Justice, 8th-11th November in Freiburg im Breisgau Request more information
– Explore the renewed Diocesan Website … https://www.europe.anglican.org/
During the interregnum/vacancy your first point of contact for all questions relating to
St. Catherine’s are the Church Wardens
email@example.com – WhatsApp – 0163 222 8997
(messages will be read on a once a day basis)