A note for all attending or planning to attend InChurch worship services – the Council will review around mid-October what of the Covid regulations we need to keep – and ask meanwhile for your patience yet again – with a gentle reminder that not all who attend Church have full vaccine protection yet.
InChurch – Sunday @12.00 – 13.00 ‘Gathering4Worship’ – a Short Eucharist (optional are refreshments outside our Anglican Centre from 11.30 – please bring your own) – Registration required – Sign up here
AtHome – Sunday anytime Online –
Bible Readings this weekend Creation3:
Proverbs 31.10-31 Psalm 1 James 3.14-4.8 Mark 9.30-37
There are liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
OnZoom – Sunday @21.00 – 21.30 ‘Compline’ – short prayerful service to conclude the weekend – code from email@example.com
OnZoom – Wednesday @19.30-2015 Bible Study Group – code from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gathering4Worship – Sign up for Sundays in October – from next week.
- Sign up for OutdoorChurch Harvest
- Return2Church next on Saturday 30.10. @17.00
- ZoomCoffee next on Sunday 31.10. @10.30
- for all places in conflict and those working for peace and justice
- for all places with natural disasters and/or climate change distress and those bringing Relief
- for those anxious or fearful of the pandemic as well as the vaccines and variants
- for those who are voting in the elections on 26.09.
- for September baptism anniversaries and birthdays
If you have the means to do so, please give what you would have put in the weekly collection plate via bank transfer.
Kontoinhaber : Friends of the English Church e.V.
IBAN: DE39 6009 0100 0587 2530 02
Bank: Volksbank Stuttgart
For regular giving to St. Catherine’s setting up a “Dauerauftrag”, if you can, means you don’t have to remember to do this at the end of every service and helps support the on-going fixed costs of St. Catherine’s.
Thank you supporting our church.
Yours Lord is the greatness, the splendour and the majesty.
Everything we have comes from you and of your own do we give you.