Notices for Sunday 11th October
- Return2Church – is cancelled this week (Saturday 10th October) because we are all in church on Sunday for Harvest
- Pre-registration is required for this service.
- Places will be individually allocated.
- If you have not signed in we will not be able to admit you.
- Harvest Festival – This year’s Harvest Festival will take place on Sunday 11th October – 10:00am in church – and online for those staying safe at home.
(We are fortunate that the Old Catholics are not using the church this week and therefore we are able to hold our service on a Sunday morning)
- a simple liturgy which has some spoken joining in
- we will start the service in front of the church with v1 of Come ye thankful people come to be sung by all, then as Stephen sings the rest of that hymn we find our seats
- there will be a story, an activity and Bible reading
- we will finish the service outside church with another song
- there will be the usual collection of packets and tins of food for ‘Schwäbische Tafel’ – placed at the end of your pew for blessing and later collection.
- Zoom Coffee – if you are interested in joining the zoom coffee group, it is scheduled to resume on Sunday 25th October (10.30), please let Kara know so she can send you the code (email@example.com)
– for October the baptism anniversaries (James, Isabella, Neven and Kai and any adults) and also any birthdays (Natalie, Shane, Lois and any adults – especially Hanne)
– for all who meet in any of our groups – ZoomCoffee on Sundays and Bible Study on Wednesdays and Coffee with Alison once a month and those groups currently not meeting: LEGS / PINTS still on hold, also the PrayerBreakfast is still on hold and we long for the fullness of such meeting with one another to be possible again
– for the sick and the dying and those who care for them
– for the increasing number of countries which are suffering from renewed cases of C-19 and further restrictions on daily life and travel.
This entry was posted in Home Church
. Bookmark the permalink