Notices for weekend 17th/18th October
- Return2Church – returns for the next 6 weeks with the menu of liturgies enjoyed over the last months. There is no need to sign-UP but on arrival please you do need to sign-IN for contact tracing. This coming weekend we hope to have a Short Eucharist but if restrictions are introduced this week we will switch to the AnteCommunion.
- HomeChurch – resources will be available on Sunday morning and see the return of our virtual choir.
- Zoom Coffee – if you are interested in joining the zoom coffee group, it is scheduled to resume on Sunday 25th October (10.30), please let Kara know so she can send you the code (email@example.com).
So far the interest is minimal, so perhaps it is no longer a felt need ?
– for our Church Council as it meets this coming Sunday and for all the work it does in between meetings
– for all who meet in any of our groups – ZoomCoffee on Sundays and Zoom Bible Study on Wednesdays and Coffee with Alison once a month and those groups currently not meeting: LEGS / PINTS still on hold, also the PrayerBreakfast is still on hold and we long for the fullness of such meeting with one another to be possible again
– for the sick and the dying and those who care for them
– for the increasing number of countries which are suffering from renewed cases of C-19 and further restrictions on daily life and travel and the heads of state who are once again pushed to their limits as the second wave takes hold.
This entry was posted in Home Church
. Bookmark the permalink