InChurch – Sunday 24th July – 12:00 – Eucharist – we welcome Rev’d Matt Johnson
AtHome – anytime Online
There are other liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
OutdoorChurch with Eucharist and blessing of banner
Sunday 31st July @11.00
Schloss Solitude- behind the Schloss
- bring colouring pencils or pens
- small buckets e.g sand pit / beach / garden buckets or an
Indian tiffin box or similar
- picnic blanket
- drink and picnic for afterwards if you would like to stay on
Promoting St. Catherine’s
Can you help spread the word about St. Catherine’s?
Along with our soon to be revealed banner, at the back of church there are some new A4 posters and A6 postcards.
We need your help to get them to places where people, who might be looking for a church, will see them.
If you take posters please enter your name and where you are taking them to in the list. This will help us not duplicate effort (especially if somewhere doesn’t wish to display a poster) and means when we come to update our posters we know where to deliver them to, even if you have moved on.
Postcards don’t need to be accounted for, you can take them to give to friends, neighbours and colleagues.
OnZoom – Bible Study Group – Wednesdays@19:30 – (code from email@example.com)
= please note this group now has its summer break =
OnZoom – Sundays@21:00 – Compline lasting around 20 minutes
(code from firstname.lastname@example.org)
= please note now on summer break =
- for St Catherine’s as we all engage in the post-pandemic rebuild
- for the Lambeth Conference – see Musings 4th July
- for the sick and those caring for them, those in treatment and those awaiting tests, and all those learning to live with a changed view of themselves because of sickness
- for Afghanistan, for Ukraine, for Bangladesh, for Sri Lanka – earthquake, war, floods, civil unrest
- for all who are hurting in our world – who will you pray for ?
St. Catherine’s is a self-supporting church. If you are new to St. Catherine’s or have not yet set up a regular bank transfer, please give what you can online via our virtual collection plate.
We have resumed having a Retiring Collection at services for any visitors and for those who prefer to ‘give’ in cash.
If you would like to support the Diocesan Appeal for Ukraine more information can be found here please give directly.