Register online here
for Sunday’s Service …
You will receive an e-mail with confirmation of your place and details of the service.
InChurch – Sunday 23rd January@12:00 – …
Advanced registration required see above.
AtHome – anytime Online
There are other liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
OnZoom – Compline – Sundays@21:00 – around 20 minutes (code from email@example.com)
OnZoom – ArtInEpiphany – Sundays@20:20 – around 30 minutes (code from firstname.lastname@example.org)
OnZoom – Bible Study Group – Wednesdays@19:30 – with Revd_Solomon_Benjamin
(code from email@example.com)
OnZoom – Coffee – Sunday 30.01.@10:30 – around 30 minutes
(code from firstname.lastname@example.org)
“World Day of Prayer/Weltgebetstag” Friday 4th March 2022
The liturgy for next year’s World Day of Prayer has been prepared by women from England, Wales and Northern Ireland so it seemed highly appropriate that we from St. Catherine’s host the service on Friday, 4th March 2022. We are dedicating the service to the memory of Pauline Kiess, a long-standing member of the St. Catherine’s community who for many years was a member of the local WGT committee. This year the World Day of Prayer service took place on Zoom but we sincerely hope that next year we will all be able to attend in person. Several of us from church have already attended workshops in preparation of organizing our own service and, along with representatives from other churches in the nearby vicinity we are planning several preparatory meetings early in the New Year. If you would like to join us or would like to learn more about the World Day of Prayer please contact us via email@example.com. We would greatly appreciate your help and, of course, we look forward to welcoming you to the service at St. Catherine’s.”
- with faith for our Wardens and Council as they meet on Sunday and in all the work they do on our behalf
- with hope for Shehnaz as she begins her work among our refugee community in an official capacity and giving thanks to God for the generosity of USPG whose grant has made this possible
- with love as we pray for and with other churches locally and around the world for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity (18.-25.01.22)
- with joy for January baptism anniversaries and birthdays
- with compassion for all who struggle in the winter season
- in faith for all who are travelling (incl. those returning to Stuttgart)
- with gratitude for our Associate Priest Revd Wolfgang Siebenpfeiffer who will hang up his dog-collar for good by the end of this month
- with thankfulness for all who have visited or joined St Catherine’s recently
With tight travel restrictions still in place – Bishop David won’t be able to get to Stuttgart any time soon !
Do pray for our candidates that patience and grace may abound. There is thus time for any others to join this group – https://stcatherines-stuttgart.de/thinking-about-confirmation/