- Return2Church – is to go ‘live’ for the start of Advent so please book yourself in now for the service on SA 05.12. @17.00 as spaces will be limited. (email@example.com). There will be worship resources online (music and prayers and more) on Sunday – the best time to enjoy this is probably in the evening, after lighting lots of candles.
- Firebowl – I think I now have two offers so thank you
- Sign up forms – to sign up for the 2 ‘Carol Singing round a Firebowl‘ events (SA 19.12. and TU 22.12.) and the Christmas Eucharist (25.12.) please click on the links and fill out the form.
- ZoomCompline – will continue through Advent. It is a quiet reflective service lasting only about 20 minutes on a Sunday evening starting at 21:00. If you’d like to join in please let the Chaplain know so she can send you the code (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ZoomCoffee – will continue through Advent at usual time of Sunday mornings @10.30. If you’d like to join in please let the Chaplain know so she can send you the code (email@example.com).
- MarmaladeMakers – sadly we have had to cancel this year’s St Catherine’s Annual Bazaar BUT we can still make and, in exchange for a donation to church funds, distribute marmalade. If you would like to join this year’s team of MarmaladeMakers (or any other preserve you would like to contribute) please let Alison know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and very many thanks.
- Klick&Kollect Knitted Nativity: Similarly, a friend of St. Catherine’s has been busy and one of these lovely figures could find its home on your, or a friend’s, Christmas tree this year. These are available, in exchange for a donation, for collection from the Anglican Centre when you are next in Stuttgart. See https://stcatherines-stuttgart.de/outreach/fundraising/klickkollect-knitted-natvitiy-figures/ for more details.
– for the December Baptism Anniversaries (Amy and any adults) and December Birthdays (Great and Glen and Jodin and Edith plus a whole raft of adults)
– for health care workers in any capacity
– for all those who are fearful of the darkness in any sense of the word
– for the sick and the dying and those who accompany them
ChurchCoronaCare once again needs donations please as people return to part time work and pay and face further financial hardship – thank you .
If you have the means to do so, please give what you would have put in the weekly collection plate via bank transfer.
Kontoinhaber : Friends of the English Church e.V.
IBAN: DE39 6009 0100 0587 2530 02
Bank: Volksbank Stuttgart
For regular giving to St. Catherine’s setting up a “Dauerauftrag”, if you can, means you don’t have to remember to do this at the end of every service and helps support the on-going fixed costs of St. Catherine’s.
Thank you supporting our church.
Yours Lord is the greatness, the splendour and the majesty.
Everything we have comes from you and of your own do we give you.