- Return2Church – Saturday 3. October – 17:00 – this requires no registration – but please you Must sign in on arrival (for tracing if needed)
- HomeChurch – after our summer break we return to our full palette of extra resources with audio readings, sermon, prayers etc. Resources will be online from Sunday morning https://stcatherines-stuttgart.de/services/home-church/
- Harvest Festival – This year’s Harvest Festival will take place on Sunday 11th October – 10:00am in church. Space is limited and advance registration is a MUST.
(We are fortunate that the Old Catholics are not using the church this week and therefore we are able to hold our service on a Sunday morning)
We realise that it is six months since our children have been able to attend a Sunday service in church and are therefore making Harvest a “children’s emphasis” service.
What the young and young at heart can expect:
- a simple liturgy which has some spoken joining in
- we will start the service in front of the church with v1 of Come ye thankful people come to be sung by all, then as Stephen sings the rest of that hymn we find our seats
- there will be a story, an activity and Bible reading
- we will finish the service outside church with another song
- there will be the usual collection of packets and tins of food for ‘Schwäbische Tafel’ which the children can bring up (mit Abstand and a one-way traffic system) during a Harvest hymn sung by Stephen
Please remember to sign up here https://stcatherines-stuttgart.de/services/sign-up-for-harvestfestival/ Places will be confirmed the Friday before.
– for October the baptism anniversaries (James and the triplets – Kai Isabella Neven and any adults) and also any birthdays (Natalie and Shane and Lois and any adults)
– for the sick and the dying and those who care for them
– for the increasing number of countries which are suffering from rising cases of C-19 and families and friends we have in some of those places