Our home church resources for Sunday 17th May will be available, in full, online on Sunday morning from 10:30 at St. Catherine’s Home Church
You can follow the order for Morning Prayer for the Easter Season or expand it with weekly audio and musical material from the resources collection.
Use what is meaningful in your context.
Notices for Sunday 17th May
- Return2Church – documents and news bulletins – both local and national – have been issued. The Council Standing Committee has had chance to meet and Musings published these past two weeks gave ways in which you can access worship in church. We have by the time you read this, held our first service in church. Please be assured or reassured that the online provision will continue to be available for many months to come.
- PentecostCollage – what will you send us? – We are putting together a digital collage of places members of St. Catherine’s call home for our worship at Pentecost. Would you like to contribute a picture of something that symbolises the place you think of as home or your country of origin? It doesn’t have to be people. A place, food, object, landscape, flag, a famous person is great. If you don’t have a photo of the thing you want to include, don’t worry. Just send a link to a picture you have found online (or even a description of what you want included) to our webmaster and Frances will do the rest. If you just send a description she will check back with you that you like the image she has found. We are looking forward to having as many people as possible represented in this piece of “art” – when we last counted there were people with roots in over 20 different countries at St. Catherine’s and with the world-wide family worshipping online this may be even more.
Please use email or WhatsApp to Kara or Frances (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- WorshipLearnPray – many many thanks to all those who regularly or occasionally resource our online worship, and we look forward to hearing some of our Associate Priests preaching from June onwards.
- ChurchCoronaCare – thank you for donations to this fund. It is making a real and much valued difference. Any fresh contributions welcome.
- Bible Study Group will meet once again this Wednesday at the usual time of 19:30 via Zoom. Let Kara know if you’d like to be included in the code email, without which you can’t join in.
– the focus of our whole service today is praying for the city in which we live and so I invite you to take that prayer into the coming week and make it local to you.