Our home church resources for Sunday 26th April are now available online –
St. Catherine’s Home Church
You can follow the order for Morning Prayer for the Easter Season or expand it with weekly audio and musical material from the resources collection. In advance of the service you may wish to print off the emoji sheet and cut them out for use in the reflection. (Children could also colour them in)
Use what is meaningful in your context.
Thank you for taking us some way towards covering the shortfall of so far 7 Sundays without a physical collection plate.
Notices for Sunday 26. April
- ChurchCoronaCare – thank you for donations to this fund. It is making a real and much valued difference
- ChurchCoronaCare – as we push into second month of, for some, no physical contact and no face to face conversations, the struggle for well-being is getting harder – please phone others if you can and those of you using FB/e-mail… thank you and please keep looking out for each other
- WorshipLearnPray – our Sunday school children’s audio will be live this Sunday:
“God is good all the time – All the time God is good”
- WorshipLearnPray – from today: please can any adults send in audio files (WhatsApp or other) with a one sentence prayer around the theme
“Life affirming – Life giving”
could be a thank you
could be a plea …….
and we will stitch those together for use next Sunday ! Thank you.
(Either send a WhatsApp audio message to Kara or e-mail an audio file you have recorded to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bible Study Group will meet once again this Wednesday at the usual time of 19.30 via Zoom. Let Kara know if you’d like to be included in the code email, without which you can’t join in
– all our Muslim ‘neighbours’ and especially our Refugee Volunteers as they have begun ‘Ramadan in shut down’
– all the children and young people preparing to return to school (or not) on 4th May
- Return2Church – there are all sorts of rumours flying around as to when public worship will be permitted again, but in reality we are still in a wait-and-see situation.