Our home church resources for Sunday 3rd May are now available online –
St. Catherine’s Home Church
You can follow the order for Morning Prayer for the Easter Season or expand it with weekly audio and musical material from the resources collection.
Use what is meaningful in your context.
Notices for Sunday 3rd May
- Return2Church – documents and news bulletins – both local and national – have been issued. As soon as the Council Standing Committee has had chance to meet we will communicate ways in which you can access worship in church, but the online provision will continue to be available for many months to come.
- WorshipLearnPray – from last week but still: please can any adults send in audio files (WhatsApp or other) with a one sentence prayer around the theme
“Life affirming – Life giving”
could be a thank you
could be a plea …….
and we will stitch those together for use next Sunday ! Thank you.
If you aren’t sure how to do this – fear not… we have now put together some instructions for recording audio in WhatsApp, Windows 10 or on an iPhone. Don’t be shy!
Either send a WhatsApp audio message to Kara or e-mail an audio file you have recorded to firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be great to have as many different voices and contributions as possible next week. Thank you.
- ChurchCoronaCare – thank you for donations to this fund. It is making a real and much valued difference.
- ChurchCoronaCare – as we near the third month of, for some, no physical contact and no face to face conversations, the struggle for well-being is getting harder – please phone others if you can and those of you using FB/e-mail… thank you and please keep looking out for each other.
- Bible Study Group will meet once again this Wednesday at the usual time of 19:30 via Zoom. Let Kara know if you’d like to be included in the code email, without which you can’t join in.
– all the children and young people preparing to return to school (or not) on 4th May
– although we are getting more used to Corona statistics we remember in prayer those who have endured and still bear untold suffering.
Virtual plate collection
Thank you for taking us some way towards covering the shortfall of so far 8 Sundays without a physical collection plate.