- Return2Church – is currently on hold due to rising C-19 figures in and around Stuttgart which is our catchment area for travel. Please join with the now extensive options online.
- HomeChurch resources will be available from Sunday morning – this week celebrating All Saints.
This week we are also trying something new and have included some visual intercessions. If you find this helpful please let us know.
- All Souls – falls this year on a monday and as usual the Chaplain will park herself in church for an hour or more to light candles for those who have died (this year or any year) and pray for those who miss them still. Names to email@example.com
- ZoomCoffee will resume this Sunday so please let Kara know so she can send you the code (firstname.lastname@example.org). So far the interest is minimal, so perhaps it is no longer a felt need ?
– at All Souls we pray for the bereaved and those who face death and those who live in fear of death
– for health care workers in any capacity once again on the front line in this virus battle
– for November Baptism Anniversaries (William plus any adults) and November Birthdays (Katelynn and Tracey and Maja and Jackson and any adults) plus one baby I know is due to arrive this month and we pray for a safe arrival
– for the places in conflict and turmoil
– Prayers for life events –
If you have the means to do so, please give what you would have put in the weekly collection plate via bank transfer.
Kontoinhaber : Friends of the English Church e.V.
IBAN: DE39 6009 0100 0587 2530 02
Bank: Volksbank Stuttgart
Setting up a “Dauerauftrag”, if you can, means you don’t have to remember to do this at the end of every service and helps support the on-going fixed costs of St. Catherine’s.
Thank you supporting our church.
Yours Lord is the greatness, the splendour and the majesty.
Everything we have comes from you and of your own do we give you.