OutdoorChurch – Sunday 22nd May – 11:00 – OutdoorChurch@Rogation –
in Rosenstein Park
Let us know you are coming by signing up via this link
Come for the service and stay on to picnic if you can.
We will meet around where the logo is on the map.
AtHome – anytime Online
There are other liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
Bible Readings for Sunday: Ezekiel 37.1-14 and Acts 16.9-15 and Psalm 67
and John 14.23-29
OnZoom – Wednesdays@18:00 – Diocesan Lenten Vigils with Prayers for Peace in Ukraine. Vigil with Prayers information
OnZoom – Bible Study Group – Wednesdays@19:30 – with Revd_Solomon_Benjamin (code from email@example.com)
OnZoom – Sundays@21:00 – Compline lasting around 20 minutes
(code from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Urgent – does anyone’s workplace have a surplus A-Frame for displaying our revamped A1 poster? (Ours is broken and the planned replacement won’t arrive in time for 28th May)
- Do you drive to church? We are looking for someone who could take the crates of empty water bottles from Anglican Centre to return wherever and stock up with new crates and deliver to Centre
- Nachhilfe with B2 German– for Shehnaz Mousa – our Refugee project (minijob) Team Leader
- A1 or A2 German learning materials that you have finished with
offers of help initially to email@example.com – Many Thanks
For more details of the Hymns & Pimms event see last week’s Musings
Nacht der offenen Kirchen – Saturday 4th June
Invitation to join the Pfingstmontag celebrations in Stuttgart – Monday 6th June
- this coming week for the thousands of visitors to Stuttgart and the Katholikentag – that they may find a warm welcome and God’s life-giving presence and his abundant blessings
- for those visitors who will join us for Evensong as part of the Katholikentag programme – that they may find a warm welcome and God’s life-giving presence and his abundant blessings
St. Catherine’s is a self-supporting church. If you are new to St. Catherine’s or have not yet set up a regular bank transfer, please give what you can online via our virtual collection plate.
We have resumed having a Retiring Collection at services for any visitors and for those who prefer to ‘give’ in cash.
If you would like to support the Diocesan Appeal for Ukraine more information can be found here please give directly.