InChurch – Sunday @12:00 – Short Eucharist
Advanced registration not required, but all those attending must sign in either with the Luca QR code (at church) or via the St. Catherine’s Website
Refreshments – we will brew up pots of coffee and tea but please bring any personal ‘eats’
AtHome – Sunday anytime Online –
Bible Readings this weekend : Jonah 3.1-5,10 Psalm 62. 5-12, Hebrews 9.24-28, Mark 1.14-20
There are liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
OnZoom – Sunday @21.00 – 21.30 ‘Compline’ code from email@example.com
OnZoom – Wednesday @19.30-2015 Bible Study Group – code from firstname.lastname@example.org
We pray for:
- those gathered in Glasgow and those whose jobs it will be to translate decisions and policies and targets into realities
- for ourselves as we commit ourselves to making lifestyle choices and nurturing habits that ensure a healthier future for our beautiful and precious world
- those still anxious or fearful of the pandemic as well as the vaccines and variants
- for our ‘local’ chaplaincies Heidelberg and Freiburg as they prepare for and settle into working with new chaplains
- for November baptism anniversaries and birthdays
- those recently bereaved or marking a bereavement anniversary
Advent & Christmas Amidst rising Corona indices the clergy, church wardens and council are preparing for Advent and Christmas – 2021. Space in church will be limited so advance planning is required. Please help in this process by clicking on the link below, reading the details and indicating which services you and your family would like to be part of.
Sunday 28th November @10:30 Zoom Coffee – code and discussion question from email@example.com
We are hoping to hold our long postponed Confirmation service in early January 2022 and are pleased Bishop David will be joining us for this.
If you are interested in being confirmed (or have a young person in your household 14+ who might be ready for this step) please speak to the Chaplain urgently. We are being joined by two adult candidates from the Heidelberg Chaplaincy.