- R2C – A service of Holy Communion at 17:00 on Saturday 16th January in church. Please book yourself in now for the service. (email@example.com).
- HomeChurch – resources for Epiphany will be available from Sunday morning.
- Bible Study Group – Every Wednesday evening @19.30 looking at the texts for the Sunday to come and led by Revd Solomon Benjamin. If you’d like to join in please let the Chaplain know so she can send you the code (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ZoomCompline – Every Sunday evening @21:00. If you’d like to join in please let the Chaplain know so she can send you the code (email@example.com).
- ZoomCoffee – Every Sunday morning @10.30. If you’d like to join in please let the Chaplain know so she can send you the code (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Discernment through contemplation – this is a new ministry led by Tim Byrne which he wrote and spoke about in October – the launch is Tuesday 26.01.21 so now is the time to make contact with Tim (email@example.com) Next week the zoom code will be made available. If you can’t join in then please pray for this new venture.
- Time to look out old photos? St. Valentine’s Day (14th February) is a time when we traditionally think of love. As it looks likely we will still be restricted in our social interactions in the coming weeks, maybe we can remind each other what we looked like on our wedding day or our first date with our partner or the first meeting with a special person in our lives… if you dig out and send in a photo, we will create a gallery and you can see who you recognise. (and hopefully in the process will relive some happy memories) please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Views from the Pews (or the sofa) – At the beginning of the week a post is sent out to all those on the St. Catherine’s mailing list. Mostly this is the Chaplain musing, but from time to time we have had “views from the pews”: members of the congregation writing a piece about something that is currently on their mind.
Do you have something you wish to share? At the end of January/beginning of February we have slots available – please contact the Chaplain and Webmaster for more details… firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
– for the Church Council as they meet this Sunday evening and for all that is on the agenda
– for all who have their baptism anniversaries in January (Ada and Jodin and Lois plus any adults) and for all who celebrate a birthday this month
– for the roll out of vaccines across many parts of the world
– for all who need a ‘fresh start’ in life
– for changes in national leadership in several parts of our world
Notices for weekend 16th/17th January – Epiphany Season
This entry was posted in Home Church, Notices. Bookmark the permalink.