AtHome – anytime Online
There are other liturgies to choose from and our choir archive to dip into here.
Bible Readings: Exodus 34.29-35 and Luke 9.28-36
AtHome – make and enjoy and if possible share – Pancakes !!
OnZoom – Compline – Sundays@21:00 – around 20 minutes (code from email@example.com)
OnZoom – Bible Study Group – Wednesdays@19:30 – with Revd_Solomon_Benjamin (code from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Invitation from the Archbishops of the Church of Enlgand to make this Sunday, 27th February, a day of prayer for peace
- On Tuesday 1st March 19:00 – Invitation to pray with our Diocese in Europe for the chaplaincy in Kyiv and the churches that serve Ukraine – https://europe.anglican.org/main/latest-news/post/1781-prayers-across-europe-for-peace-in-ukraine
- Invitation to participate with the wider church in Pope Francis’s call to make Ash Wednesday, 2nd March, a day of prayer and fasting for peace.
Looking ahead into the coming week…
Ash Wednesday 2nd March 2022 – we have been very warmly invited along to the service @18.30 in church German Language and Old Catholic liturgy
Friday 4th March @19:00 – “World Day of Prayer/Weltgebetstag”
There is the opportunity to join in-person in church or via zoom. As this is an ecumenical service spaces are limited so please register in advance by e-mailing email@example.com
For more details see WGT 2022 Einladung
Lent Group(s) – A Lent Group menu has been published.
Make time to see what is available and sign up.
A specific group will be run if a minimum sign up of 5 is reached.
Expressions of interest to the relevant e-mail addresses given in the Musings.
Daily Lent Resource – join us as we journey through Lent with a daily question for reflection/discussion, prayer pointer and weekly poems and prayers. A booklet can be collected from the back of church or you can sign up via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a daily mail in your inbox.
Next Weekend – we enjoy a Sunday Eucharist to open our Lent journey
Looking Further ahead …..
Electoral Roll Revision
The annual revision of the electoral roll for St. Catherine’s Anglican Chaplaincy, Stuttgart will take place on 13th March 2022 in preparation for the scheduled ACM on Sunday 3rd April.
The main criteria for inclusion on the electoral roll are being baptised and being a regular participant in the worshipping life of St. Catherine’s.
Forms and more information can be obtained from the website or by e-mailing email@example.com
All forms must be returned by 13th March 2022 at the latest.
Sunday 3rd April 2022 – Annual Chaplaincy Meeting
Register to attend here
Volunteers are sought to help with these events (see poster below) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
For those with Bibliophile friends a “save the date” flier for the BookSale part of Open Church is available here. Please start to share.
- with faith for the sick and the recovering and for those waiting – and all who care for them
- with longing for a peaceful solution in the Ukraine
- with gratitude for our 4 key volunteers working on the Refugee Project
- with joy for our youngsters as they enjoy a week off school
- with thankfulness for all who have visited or joined St Catherine’s recently
- with faith – which part of the world will you pray for this week ?
We have a new date for Bishop David travelling to Stuttgart for our Confirmation service – Sunday 19th June – all being well !
Do pray for our candidates and their families. There is still time for any others to join this group – https://stcatherines-stuttgart.de/thinking-about-confirmation/